Rarely is there a home of this scale, design, and integrity of construction available in Tiburon. The outstanding +- 5,715 square foot residence combines soaring ceilings, an open floor plan, large scale public rooms, and an optimal floor plan that allows for one level living.
The heart of the house is a fabulous great room with high ceilings that opens directly to the rear yard and gardens. The bespoke living and dining rooms, also generous in scale, have tall ”walls of glass” that open directly to a fabulous European inspired terrace that allows for seamless indoor/outdoor living. Designed for entertaining, the residence has played host to multiple large events and is also ideal for smaller, more intimate gatherings. Unrivaled, “reach out and touch” open space and bay views extend from San Francisco to Sausalito.
All day light is enjoyed from the home’s perfect site placement, allowing for tremendous morning and afternoon sun. Perfectly sited on a generous +- 6/10ths of an acre, the stunning, mature grounds include a large level lawn ideally located near the kitchen/great room; pool site on the large lower-level patio (pool renderings included); mature trees and plantings; fruit trees; and level patio located on the upper portion of the property for enjoying views. Immediate access to miles of open space is accessible for hiking and running. Incredibly private and very quiet, 7 Mariposa Court is also located at the end of a small street with no through traffic.
Located in the award-winning K-8th grade Reed School District. Just minutes to Highway 101 for one of Tiburon’s best commute locations and blocks to Blackie’s Pasture and the famed Tiburon bike path.
Enjoy this VIRTUAL TOUR of 7 Mariposa Court.
- Grand scale +- 340 square foot entry hall/art gallery is optimal for art collectors
- Designed for entertaining, the beautifully appointed, grand scale formal dining room offers two sets of built-ins with mirrored arches, high ceilings, custom lighting, and two sets of Nana style doors that open to a fabulous exterior terrace with sweeping city, water, and Sausalito views
- The bespoke living room also offers unrivaled city and water views, and includes a gas fireplace, high ceilings, two sitting areas, and a glass door that opens to the exterior terrace
- +- 323 square foot home office/library, ideal for executives and CEO’s, offers completely privacy with a pocket door and Nana style doors that open to the rear yard and gardens. The library offers ample storage with a full height wall of custom built-ins, high ceilings, gas log fireplace, and wet bar with refrigerator. This could also be an ideal nursery with its very close proximity to the primary suite
- Custom designed “chef’s kitchen” with huge center island offers bar counter seating, custom Burlwood cabinetry, high-end stainless appliances, two ovens, microwave, trash compactor, high ceilings, and skylight
- Lovely adjacent breakfast room overlooks and opens to the rear yard and gardens
- Fabulous adjacent family room/great room offers high ceilings with Nana style doors that open to the rear yard and gardens. The family room also offers two custom cabinets with arched openings for storage and a gas fireplace for cozy winter evenings
- The hotel like primary suite, ideally located on the main level for one level living, includes new custom floor coverings, two sets of built-ins with mirrored bookshelves, high ceilings, black marble gas log fireplace, and offers sweeping views of surrounding open space, San Francisco, the San Francisco Bay, and Sausalito. The primary suite also includes a large custom-built walk-in closet with custom floor coverings, and adjacent room that could also be an ideal nursery or meditation space
- The generous primary bathroom includes two large vanities with ample storage, a spa/soaking tub, skylight, private toilet closet with bidet, and fireplace
- Large formal powder room offers a black marble floor, custom lighting, custom fixtures, and skylight
- Large, walk-in laundry room with sweeping bay views offers granite slab, Miele appliances, sink, ample storage, and toilet closet
- Fabulous, in-home custom designed media room with 3 leather chairs, custom speakers, and screen
- First bedroom on this level is generous in size and offers glass doors that open to the patio/lawn/pool site
- Full marble bathroom with custom lighting, walk-in granite shower, custom Burlwood vanity, and private toilet closet
- Wet bar, ideal for catering, offers marble slab, sink, Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer, wine refrigerator, and beverage refrigerator
- +- 387 square foot home gym offers large walk-in closet
- Second bedroom on this level offers new custom floor covering, walk-in closet, and glass doors that open to the exterior patio/pool site
- En-suite bathroom offers large walk-in steam shower, marble vanity, and custom fixtures
- Third bedroom on this level is an ideal “junior primary suite” and also offers custom floor coverings, glass doors that open to the patio/pool site, beautiful views, three closets, and large sitting area; en-suite Limestone bathroom with walk-in shower includes a single vanity with glass bowl, custom fixtures, and custom lighting
- Fire sprinklers throughout
- Built-in speakers for optimal stereo surround
- Ample use of skylights throughout
- Extensive landscape lighting
- Security system
- Exterior speakers
- Interior stairs with automated lights
- Pool renderings done by Michael Yandle available for a 12’ x 35’ inground pool on lower level (mbyandle.com)
- 3 car attached garage with new epoxy floor, extensive built-ins with 8 storage lockers, washer/dryer, built-in desk, and tool area
- Off street parking for up to 6+ cars
- Ample on street parking
- Nest thermostat
- Central vacuum system
- Fully fenced rear yard and gardens
- Ample storage throughout