3038 Steiner St. San Francisco
Cow Hollow | $2,495,000
Maximillian Armour | 415 290 6058
- Gorgeous, updated 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath condominium
- 2 levels with open, sunlit great room
- Nestled within the best of Cow Hollow
- Secluded, private garden with stone patio and beautiful bougainvillea
- Elegant kitchen with exquisite quartzite natural stone countertops
- Renovated marble finished bathrooms
- Master suite looks out to the garden through French doors
- 1 car garage parking, storage, & in-unit laundry
Located in one of the most sought-after areas in San Francisco, this 2-level, 3 bed, 2.5 bath condominium has the best of Cow Hollow at its doorstep. There is nothing like living in the best city in the world and being able to walk out your door and experience so many amazing places so close by! The main level at 3038 Steiner offers a huge great room that includes a stone surround fireplace, sparkling glass drop chandelier, and large welcoming windows. The chic remodeled kitchen has exquisite quartzite natural stone countertops, a wine fridge, and stainless steel appliances. The fully renovated bathroom with calacatta gold marble tile and countertop services the 2 sunlit bedrooms with an integrated office looking over surrounding gardens. The soothing color palette and modern marble finishes throughout create an airy, elegant, atmosphere.
The lower level opens to the master bedroom with a luxurious dual sink bathroom. French doors lead out to a charming secluded garden perfect for weekend BBQ get togethers and peaceful relaxation.
Additional amenities include built-in speakers, alarm, security camera, one car parking, storage and in-unit laundry.